"Retrotec has advertised with Home Energy Magazine for many years due to HEM's effectiveness in reaching professionals within the home performance industry. The print advertising opportunities have proven to be a successful outlet in connecting our company to appropriate audiences. Home Energy Magazine has been a pleasure to work with and we intend to continue our relationship for years to come."
File Export Checklist
- Make sure all your ad's text, graphics, and images are in CMYK
- Make sure all embedded graphics and images are 300 dpi and placed at
no more than 100% of their actual size
- Make sure there are no missing fonts in your design before exporting
- Export your ad as a digital high resolution/high quality print PDF
- In the dialogue box thats appears during export, please make sure that crop marks (and bleed marks, if applicable) are selected
- Leave your exported PDF uncompressed; It is ready for submission!
Contact the advertising department for all information on inserts.
DIGITAL DISPLAY ADS
All display ads appear with active hyper-links in the digital replica edition of each issue.
Print Ad Submission
"I see Home Energy magazine as a more trusted unbiased source of information than any other trade publication (or even Sports Illustrated) that I read."
Production Developement Manager
Please go through our File Export Checklist before submitting your final ads! We want your ads to look their best, and any noncompliance with these specs could result in undesired outcomes. Our art department will check all ads prior to printing, and we will notify you of anything that doesn't match the specs.
Submit finished ads via e-mail directly to Bob Krell at firstname.lastname@example.org. If ads are larger than 10 megabytes, please send through www.dropbox.com. Ask Bob about this option.
"Sending Images to Home Energy"
Digital Photo Guidelines
For more information on E-Newsletter Ad Rates please click here.