We're Still Listening
It’s officially been a month since our new website has launched, and we’re constantly improving its features.
Since the launch, we’ve added:
- blog commenting functionality
- more articles in each searchable category
- 19 years worth of searchable article tags to help our readers find content easier
- and many small, behind-the-scenes tweaks
Still to come is:
- the ability for our readers to post their own blogs to our site
- live Twitter feeds
- discussion links from articles to Home Energy Pros
- and much more
Is there something we are missing? Please let us know your thoughts on the new website – we’d love your feedback. Send comments, questions, and suggestions to publisher(at)homeenergy(dot)org.
Enter your comments in the box below:
(Please note that all blog entries and comments are subject to review prior to posting.)
While we will do our best to monitor all comments and blog posts for accuracy and relevancy, Home Energy is not responsible for content posted by our readers or third parties. Home Energy reserves the right to edit or remove comments or blog posts that do not meet our community guidelines.