Got An Opinion? Share It!
If you're reading this, you can submit your own blog post. Yes, that's right. HomeEnergy.org now has the functionality to receive guest blog submissions via our website.
Here's how it works:
- Go to our blog tab and hit "Submit Blog." Or, click here.
- If you're an online subscriber, log in so we know who you are.
- If you're not an online subscriber, click "post a new guest blog."
- Type your content in the provided spaces, add a photo if you'd like, and click "post blog" at the bottom.
Once you've done the above, your blog will come directly to yours truly. I'll edit it and check for accuracy, and assuming the content is approved, you'll soon see your blog on our homepage.
If you're new to the blogosphere and this all sounds a bit too complicated, here are a few general rules to follow.
- A good length for a blog post is anywhere from 500 to 800 words.
- Try to write about current topics.
- Try to include links where readers can get more information.
- Have fun!
We look forward to hearing your opinions and sharing our site with our wonderful community!
Photo credit: Newstex
Enter your comments in the box below:
(Please note that all blog entries and comments are subject to review prior to posting.)