Business Performance Makeover Contest
Posted by Macie Schreibman on March 22, 2011
Here are the details:
The contest will be conducted nationwide to find two contracting firms that want to dramatically grow their businesses in 2011. Owners of home improvement, home performance and home energy efficiency-related installation companies can enter to win online by answering questions about their current business and 2011 plans for growth.
Next, an advisory board comprised of industry professionals and contest sponsor organizations will assist EGIA, BPI, and Efficiency First staff to select the two contractors with the greatest potential to demonstrate business growth. The winners will be a traditional single-measure home energy efficiency contracting firm and one comprehensive home performance contracting firm.
So, if you are a home improvement, home performance and/or energy efficiency contractor anywhere in the country, you may enter for a chance to win a year-long “Business Makeover” bundle of prizes consisting of a wide range of business services worth up to $50,000 or more. The prize package may include:
· Website design from Motum b2b
· Payroll and accounting services from ADP
· Financing from GE Money
· Marketing and sales consulting with Energy Circle
· Manufacturer and distributor networking from Service Partners
· Building science training
· Tools and equipment from National Jewish Health
· Business development consultation with Energy Savvy
· Energy efficient services and products
· A FREE subscription to Home Energy and a CD-ROM
Deadline for entries is April 8, 2011, and the two winners will be announced on Earth Day (April 22). The actual prize packages will be determined based on an extensive evaluation of the contractors’ business and other criteria.
What are you waiting for? Enter to win here!
Enter your comments in the box below:
(Please note that all blog entries and comments are subject to review prior to posting.)